Cat Ball VR is a super short Escape Room VR experience for HTC Vive.
- It contains kitten
- Moving camera, very likely to cause VR motion sickness
How to play:
- Use Vive controller directional pad for movement
- Touch lightly to move fast.
- Press harder to move slower.
- Press trigger button to interact, like for pulling lever or picking up item
Hint: There can be multiple balls in the scene. Only one matters though.
I did most of the 3D modeling, and some scripting. The rest are credited to these wonderful people.
- Cute Kitten, by leshiy3d, https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/33121\r\n
- Universe Cubemap – NASA, https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/3572\r\n\r\nBGM Music:\r\n
- Cafe Romance by Niki Wonoto, https://soundcloud.com/niki-wonoto\r\n\r\n
- Kitten Purr and Ball Jingle by Taira Komori
- Lever: – med dark 001 by 3maze (High Impact collection) [soniss.com]
- Door: rock tumble down debris by Alexander Kopeikin (Rocks collection) [soniss.com]
- Steam VR Plugin [Unity Asset Store]
- Steam VR Unity Toolkit [Unity Asset Store]
- NewtonVR, Tomorrow Today Labs [Github]
- 3ds Max